Amphibious Energy is a renewable energy company based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We specialize in designing autonomous, 100% renewable energy power generators, that combine wind- and solar power with storage, in a compact and transportable manner.
These first of its kind electrical power generators- EnergyPods, are a sustainable, zero-emission alternative to diesel gensets, and offer affordable, reliable and modern energy.
Amphibious Energy can support the following onshore sectors with renewable energy:
- NGO support
- Disaster relief
- Construction sites
- Off-grid communities
This first of its kind, transportable, autonomous energy container- the EnergyPod, is an all-in-one, plug and play package of wind- and solar energy and battery storage. It is designed to withstand harsh environments.
With a unique combination of Amphibious Energy’s patented Nautilus Offshore Wind Turbine, vertical orientated solar photovoltaic panels, and battery storage integrated with the container, it directly competes with conventual transportable power generators. It fits perfectly in the ongoing energy transition by supporting the off-grid communities with a zero emission, self-sustainable power option for the net-zero drive.
- Cuts fuel costs
- Cuts maintenance costs due to long service intervals
- Flexible 18-60 month lease option
- More than 50% cost savings over 60 months vs. a diesel genset
Durable & Reliable
- Designed for the harsh off-grid environments
- Can be used on multiple sites during its lifetime
- Nautilus OWT has a 3 x longer lifespan in harsh environments than propeller turbines
- Yearly service intervals
- All parts stored inside the container during transport
- Small footprint of 7.5m2
- Assembly takes approx. 90 min
- Immediately produces energy after installation
- Space available inside the container for additional user equipment
- Additional redundancy available
- Enclosed wind turbine housing
- Battery autonomy for 4-10 days
- Surveillance systems include remote monitoring and control from your desktop or mobile device
- 100% clean, renewable energy
- Wind turbine noise reduction (<40dB)
- Supports UN Sustainable Development Goals 7 and 13
- Significant reduction of NOx and CO2 emissions
- Avoids diesel spillage during refuelling
- Bird-friendly wind turbine
Jacky NUI project completion
After 15 months of operation one of our EnergyPod's has returned to base. It successfully supported Jacky platform's load demand with 100% renewable energy, offsetting Jacky's carbon footprint by 70t of CO2 for this period. We would like to give thanks to Wood and...
Bilfinger and Amphibious Energy agreement to help curb emissions in offshore energy markets
Operations, maintenance and asset integrity contractor Bilfinger Salamis UK has partnered with Netherlands-based Amphibious Energy to provide renewable energy generator units capable of saving 50 tonnes of CO2e per year for operators in the offshore oil, gas and wind...
CORROSION and Amphibious Energy join forces to launch the ICCP-POD
The ICCP-POD combines two advanced technologies. The EnergyPod, developed by Amphibious Energy, is an easy-to-transport autonomous energy plant that uses sun, wind, batteries and intelligent electronics to provide sustainable energy during the 18-month construction of...