Amphibious Energy is a renewable energy company based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We specialize in designing autonomous, 100% renewable energy power generators, that combine wind- and solar power with storage, in a compact and transportable manner.
These first of its kind electrical power generators- EnergyPods, are a sustainable, zero-emission alternative to diesel gensets, and offer affordable, reliable and modern energy.
Amphibious Energy can support the following onshore sectors with renewable energy:
- NGO support
- Disaster relief
- Construction sites
- Off-grid communities
This first of its kind, transportable, autonomous energy container- the EnergyPod, is an all-in-one, plug and play package of wind- and solar energy and battery storage. It is designed to withstand harsh environments.
With a unique combination of Amphibious Energy’s patented Nautilus Offshore Wind Turbine, vertical orientated solar photovoltaic panels, and battery storage integrated with the container, it directly competes with conventual transportable power generators. It fits perfectly in the ongoing energy transition by supporting the off-grid communities with a zero emission, self-sustainable power option for the net-zero drive.
- Cuts fuel costs
- Cuts maintenance costs due to long service intervals
- Flexible 18-60 month lease option
- More than 50% cost savings over 60 months vs. a diesel genset
Durable & Reliable
- Designed for the harsh off-grid environments
- Can be used on multiple sites during its lifetime
- Nautilus OWT has a 3 x longer lifespan in harsh environments than propeller turbines
- Yearly service intervals
- All parts stored inside the container during transport
- Small footprint of 7.5m2
- Assembly takes approx. 90 min
- Immediately produces energy after installation
- Space available inside the container for additional user equipment
- Additional redundancy available
- Enclosed wind turbine housing
- Battery autonomy for 4-10 days
- Surveillance systems include remote monitoring and control from your desktop or mobile device
- 100% clean, renewable energy
- Wind turbine noise reduction (<40dB)
- Supports UN Sustainable Development Goals 7 and 13
- Significant reduction of NOx and CO2 emissions
- Avoids diesel spillage during refuelling
- Bird-friendly wind turbine
Strategic growth ambitions prompted Amphibious Energy to relocate to the vibrant offshore community at Buccaneer Delft. Amphibious Energy has recently moved its office from Rotterdam to Delft to join the vibrant offshore community at the Buccaneer Delft. "We see this...
We are honored that our EnergyPod technology has been selected as a finalist amongst 78 applicants from 11 different countries for the prestigous ONS award. https://lnkd.in/dd4TGzN The jury received a total of 78 applicants from 11 different countries for this year’s...
Amphibious Energy achieved a major milestone by deploying one of its customized EnergyPods onto the Jacky platform in the Central North Sea. The MonoPod will be supporting the platforms’ load requirements until decommissioning in the summer of 2021. This is a...